I walked away at some point in season 2. Wife was still off work, so left me in the dust......
Paul (Moderators; 48897)
Posted on: 08-17-2012 20:50.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_8) AppleWebKit/536.25 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Safari/536.25
Message views: 113 (Score: 0)
…I tend to lose interest in TV shows when I think they're starting to jerk me off, and I was getting a little of that in the forays into his in law's lives, esp the sis in law's shoplifting.
If there's anything you want
Come on back, 'cause it's all still here
I'll be in the backroom drinkin' my half of the beer
- Breaking Bad nerds, to me. Spoilers ahoy. - Sydwyndir, 08-16-2012 00:39 (Views: 174; Replies: 74)
- Surprised I've never seen this before. - Bean, 09-04-2012 08:05 (Views: 131)
- More like... - SlartiBartFast, 09-04-2012 19:37 (Views: 117)
- Every time I think they get to the ultimate "holy shit" moment - Sydwyndir, 08-27-2012 14:25 (Views: 126)
- So this week... - Sydwyndir, 08-20-2012 14:58 (Views: 121)
- Monday means 'Breaking Bad day' to me. [nt] - enet, 08-19-2012 23:34 (Views: 86)
- BRIMROD is the Walter White of Pop Music. [nt] - P. Briscoe, 08-19-2012 18:42 (Views: 133)
- Breaking news... - Jed, 08-16-2012 23:47 (Views: 104)
- Aaaaaaand... - Sydwyndir, 08-16-2012 23:24 (Views: 129)
- Oh, and in the previous episode... - Jed, 08-16-2012 03:03 (Views: 113)
- Yeah, I knew Todd would be trouble from Moment One.... - Jed, 08-16-2012 02:49 (Views: 115)
- they make and sell a product that kills. they pick an interesting place to draw the line.. - P. Briscoe, 08-16-2012 01:43 (Views: 128)
- Predicts.. - enet, 08-16-2012 01:39 (Views: 125)
- I'm kind of confused about the timeline. - Tendenzi, 08-16-2012 01:35 (Views: 119)
- Why haven't the Mexicans closed this clown down? [nt] - Catfish, 08-16-2012 00:42 (Views: 107)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!