Sell, Mortimer, sell!.....
Glenn (Mini-Admins; 12880)
Posted on: 08-16-2012 16:22.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Message views: 39 (Score: 0)
- Anyone on the board own Facebook? [nt] - Catfish, 08-16-2012 14:27 (Views: 33; Replies: 23)
- No but I'm up 28% in my S&P mutual fund this year. Can't complain about that. [nt] - Citizen Z, 08-19-2012 03:57 (Views: 27)
- No [nt] - Ihatedx86, 08-18-2012 21:59 (Views: 20)
- Valuation aside, it doesn`t seem like a particularly well run company. Zberg's statements, 'controlled' company, poor corporate governance [nt] - enet, 08-17-2012 00:31 (Views: 26)
- I'd like to think people here were smarter than that. [nt] - Sycraft, 08-16-2012 21:15 (Views: 23)
- I'm glad this happened. This should really put things into perspective. - Tendenzi, 08-16-2012 20:24 (Views: 28)
- I think I remember hearing that fifteen seemed like a fair value at the IPO. - Bean, 08-16-2012 16:30 (Views: 27)
- Sell, Mortimer, sell! - Glenn, 08-16-2012 16:22 (Views: 39)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!