I can't find a state that is 15.5 years of age for a full driver's license. .....
Bean (Moderators; 13333)
Posted on: 07-23-2012 04:31.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.57 Safari/536.11
Message views: 33 (Score: 0)
Most are 16.
A few are 15.
One is 14 and 9 months (Michigan).
One is 14 (South Dakota - Seriously? What the fuck are they thinking?).
Look again at that dot. That's here, that's home, that's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there – on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.
- Advice needed: My son passed his written test and now has a Learner's permit. - P. Briscoe, 07-20-2012 15:29 (Views: 51; Replies: 31)
- I learned on stick, yeah, sometime around 9 or 10... - Mr. Spork, 07-23-2012 06:31 (Views: 31)
- The stick absolutely - MarkMan, 07-23-2012 05:35 (Views: 29)
- What`s the minimum requirement to progress to solo driving there? - enet, 07-23-2012 04:21 (Views: 35)
- Question: Why doesn't your kid already know how to operate both? - Mr. Spork, 07-22-2012 20:22 (Views: 33)
- thanks guys. lessons started today on the auto - P. Briscoe, 07-22-2012 03:57 (Views: 34)
- The most important thing is dealing with things outside the car, not inside. - enet, 07-20-2012 23:59 (Views: 32)
- I learned in the same situation. I was taught, practices and tested with the auto. - pudds, 07-20-2012 23:42 (Views: 29)
- He should master basic driving skills first. - MacHead, 07-20-2012 22:54 (Views: 30)
- He should learn to drive a stick. [nt] - Catfish, 07-20-2012 21:40 (Views: 30)
- I dunno. I say first on auto, then move to stick. - Paul, 07-20-2012 20:58 (Views: 36)
- Stick. Stickety stickety stick. STIIIIIIICK. - Sydwyndir, 07-20-2012 17:03 (Views: 37)
- Are you asking which one should he learn to "drive" in or operate first?.... - Derfargin, 07-20-2012 17:01 (Views: 39)
- the stick for sure - Glenn, 07-20-2012 16:12 (Views: 34)
- Not sure if he should start with the stick, but he should learn it, absolutely. [nt] - Phred, 07-20-2012 15:47 (Views: 27)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!