I hear ya, man. It's tough........
Jed (The Damn Liberal Media; 6505)
Posted on: 05-24-2012 21:25.
Client: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Message views: 26 (Score: 0)
I've had some similar situations over the years. It's really hard to know whether you're helping or not, and sometimes you feel like you're making things worse.
But you can't get hung up on that. Like others have said here, you've been doing your best and taking steps that someone needs to take. If it ends badly, that's tragic, but it's ultimately NOT YOUR FAULT.
So with all the angst of a teenage band,
Here's another song about a gender I'll never understand.
- what was I to have done>? - Sydwyndir, 05-24-2012 18:18 (Views: 49; Replies: 10)
- Very tough...but to echo pudds...be there and do the right thing... - darth maynard, 05-24-2012 21:42 (Views: 29)
- I hear ya, man. It's tough... - Jed, 05-24-2012 21:25 (Views: 26)
- as far as the suicide-prone or the drug addicted, there's not much you can do... - P. Briscoe, 05-24-2012 21:12 (Views: 28)
- Hey man, I`m sorry. - Paul, 05-24-2012 20:36 (Views: 26)
- Holy crap dude. Are you serious? - Phred, 05-24-2012 19:07 (Views: 30)
- All you can do is be there - pudds, 05-24-2012 18:55 (Views: 29)
- +1 [nt] - Catfish, 05-24-2012 21:09 (Views: 20)
- yeah, that's intense... my first reaction is "WTF do you have to go an lay all that on us" - Tendenzi, 05-24-2012 18:25 (Views: 29)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!