Hey man, I`m sorry......
Paul (Moderators; 48876)
Posted on: 05-24-2012 20:36.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_7_3) AppleWebKit/534.55.3 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1.5 Safari/534.55.3
Message views: 26 (Score: 0)
…it sucks, and sometimes people need to blame others so that they don't have to cop to the consequences of THEIR decisions. Sometimes those people are your friends and as much as that sucks, you have to protect them even if they cannot look inward.
You did the grown up thing: Taking the high road and accepting that your concern for this dude and his actual well being are of far more importance than his obviously whacked inner dialogue about his career or butthurt about you "screwing him over" by saving his fucking life.
Edited by Paul at 5/24/2012 8:39:42 PM
If there's anything you want
Come on back, 'cause it's all still here
I'll be in the backroom drinkin' my half of the beer
- what was I to have done>? - Sydwyndir, 05-24-2012 18:18 (Views: 49; Replies: 10)
- Very tough...but to echo pudds...be there and do the right thing... - darth maynard, 05-24-2012 21:42 (Views: 29)
- I hear ya, man. It's tough... - Jed, 05-24-2012 21:25 (Views: 25)
- as far as the suicide-prone or the drug addicted, there's not much you can do... - P. Briscoe, 05-24-2012 21:12 (Views: 28)
- Hey man, I`m sorry. - Paul, 05-24-2012 20:36 (Views: 26)
- Holy crap dude. Are you serious? - Phred, 05-24-2012 19:07 (Views: 30)
- All you can do is be there - pudds, 05-24-2012 18:55 (Views: 29)
- +1 [nt] - Catfish, 05-24-2012 21:09 (Views: 20)
- yeah, that's intense... my first reaction is "WTF do you have to go an lay all that on us" - Tendenzi, 05-24-2012 18:25 (Views: 29)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Report a Bug!